eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role in Albany, NY.
ETL Oracle PL/SQL Programmer
Tasks the role will be performing:
1. Data Warehouse design, development, support and data mining related to new and existing complex Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) routines related to Fraud Detection/Improper Payment algorithms;
2. Develop, test and implement program logic for data mining and ETL development;
3. Efficiently implement ETL technical specifications from development through test, staging and production environments;
4. Optimize ETL data load jobs to improve performance and automate;
5. Investigating and resolving data loading and/or data integrity issues;
6. Create solutions to improve system performance and availability;
7. Develop and maintain logical and physical dimensional data models for data warehouse/data mart;
8. Follow agency standards to ensure data accuracy and integrity through analysis and coding;
9. Write clear documentation of process and data modeling and all associated tasks and documents including unit and quality assurance test plans.
10. Strong communication skills to independently work closely with Office of Special Investigations, Data Warehouse and Management staff to ensure clear communication between all parties.
Requirements for the position:
If interested, please send your resume along with your expected all-inclusive rate and three professional references. Please include your current location, your expected all-inclusive hourly rate and your rate type (W2 or C2C) in your submission. Please note that submissions without the above requested information might not be considered complete.
Date First Created: 11/06/2016