eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role in Albany, NY.
C# .NET Programmer
Tasks the role will be performing:
1. Prepare database scripts for the purpose of creating new Oracle tables, modifying the structure of existing tables, creating indexes, constraints, triggers, views, etc, code stored procedures and packages that perform various activities in the database, convert and migrate data to and from Oracle to and from various other formats. This includes the use of a database access tool, preferably Toad.
2. Perform a large amount of testing of these applications, especially after new versions are deployed.
4. Use Team Foundation Server as a repository for the source code, for checking source code in and out, branching off new versions of the source code, and for tracking project work items and application defects.
5. Use Crystal Reports (version 13) to create new and enhance existing reports.
6. Provide proper detailed instructions for and work with the server group to migrate new versions of these applications to 3 platforms – Development, QA and Production, including the use of ServiceNow for preparing the change requests and following the standard rules and protocol for these migrations.
7. Use agile development practices – attend scrum meetings, sprint planning and review meetings, and code the desired functionality, based on “user stories”, into the applications.
Requirements for the position:
If interested, please send your resume along with your expected all-inclusive rate and three professional references. Please include your current location, your expected all-inclusive hourly rate and your rate type (W2 or C2C) in your submission. Please note that submissions without the above requested information might not be considered complete.
Date First Created: 11/14/2016