eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role in Albany, NY.
Workflow Business Analyst
Tasks the role will be performing:
Design and develop requirements documents and diagrams defining workflows in applications.
Day to day tasks will include, but are not limited to interviewing program area staff, review of business artifacts, reports and procedures and creating requirements documents and diagrams defining these processes. As needed, assist with training and testing of developed applications based on these requirements.
Requirements for the position:
- 84 months demonstrated hands-on experience as a Business Analyst working on software enhancements, migration, or new development project(s) gathering and prioritizing business requirements with users, documenting business requirement and re-engineering business processes.
- 84 months demonstrated hands-on experience, with transaction-based application analysis, with analysis and documentation of complex business rules, workflow processes, data migration scenarios, and development design options.
- 84 months demonstrated hands-on experience as lead facilitator of business requirements sessions with business/program subject matter experts and systems requirements / specifications sessions with technical staff. Experience must detail business and systems analysis, requirements gathering utilizing JAD sessions, client interviews, focus groups, and subject matter experts.
- 72 months demonstrated hands-on business analysis experience with all phases of application development including requirements analysis, design and development, testing, and maintenance of reports.
- 72 months demonstrated hands-on experience with creating and developing documentation: business requirements, business and system process flows, swim lane diagrams, use cases, user interface mock ups, user documentation, and technical specifications.
- 60 months experience with MS Office, Visio, and other tools for creating and maintaining project documentation.
- BA/BS Degree or higher in computer science, information science, public health, or related field from an accredited institution
If interested, please send your resume along with your expected all-inclusive rate and three professional references. Please include your current location, your expected all-inclusive hourly rate and your rate type (W2 or C2C) in your submission. Please note that submissions without the above requested information might not be considered complete.
Date First Created: 11/20/2016