eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role in Albany, NY.
QC QTP UFT Business Analyst
Tasks the role will be performing:
This position will develop and/or maintain system documentation including business requirements, and project process documentation, training plans, test plans, quality assurance and contingency operations plans and reports. This individual will be expected to provide expertise and hands on participation in following areas:
• Work with end users and/or review/analyze existing documentation or system artifacts to document business system requirements and processes, develop process model, and document requirements for the development/implementation and improved processing of various types of systems.
• Develop or maintain system requirements in detailed, clear and well organized functional documents (business requirements documents, business or system use cases, reports) and/or process flow diagrams.
• Develop or maintain test plans and detailed test cases. Develop or maintain training or user acceptance testing plans and Tier 1 support guides.
• Develop detailed functional and system tests from documented system requirements. Ensure appropriate test coverage by mapping system requirements to test cases. Develop or contribute to the development of regression tests and/or user acceptance tests.
• Execute functional and system test, including regression tests. Participate in user acceptance testing.
• Identify and document application defects and track to resolution, performing retesting as required.
• Identify and document deficiencies in system documentation (e.g. missing or ambiguous requirements) identified during the testing process.
Requirements for the position:
If interested, please send your resume along with your expected all-inclusive rate and three professional references. Please include your current location, your expected all-inclusive hourly rate and your rate type (W2 or C2C) in your submission. Please note that submissions without the above requested information might not be considered complete.
Date First Created: 12/15/2016