eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role in Albany, NY.
Enterprise Project Manager
Tasks the role will be performing:
• Defining and managing project scope, schedule, risk and budget
• Managing project teams in the development of business cases, requirements gathering, business and technical documentation, testing and deployment planning, risk mitigation strategies and project status reporting
• Acting as manager to a staff oriented in matrix management techniques, including negotiating with senior management on resource allocations, project responsibilities and tasking as well as mentoring and training resources as necessary
• Communicating project status to team members as well as management including project status presentations to executives both inside and outside the Agency
• Functioning as a facilitator to clarify business and technical requirements which cross project team boundaries through the development and management of stakeholder analyses and management plans
• Identifying project risks and dependencies and providing implementation alternatives to mitigate project risk related to scope, schedule and budget
• Adherence to the PMO framework and project governance guidelines
• Full understanding and implementation of Project Management Institute (PMI) standards and guidelines
• Active engagement in PMO activities using approaches and methodologies that best meet customer needs.
• Working collaboratively with the agencies and various technology partners as required
• Implementation and adherence to change request standards as appropriate
Requirements for the position:
If interested, please send your resume along with your expected all-inclusive rate and three professional references. Please include your current location, your expected all-inclusive hourly rate and your rate type (W2 or C2C) in your submission. Please note that submissions without the above requested information might not be considered complete.
Date First Created: 12/19/2016