eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role in Brooklyn, NY.
ISTQB CSTE Tester - Brooklyn
Tasks the role will be performing:
• Develops and maintains software test plans, test cases, and scripts and scenarios in accordance with current QA procedures and methodologies to accurately describe test scope and test schedules.
• Defines data quality test strategy and test plan in collaboration with project stakeholders.
• Designs, creates, and maintains test data as needed to support quality testing.
• Authors high level data quality test documentation including flows within the application to demonstrate test approach and proposed paths through the system as needed.
• Performs testing of interactive web applications including functional and regression testing. This includes performing manual testing which focuses on end-to-end testing and checks application response and output to ensure compliance with system requirements as outlined in the requirements document.
• Conducts positive and negative testing and performs accessibility tests for different user types depending on their roles and privileges.
• Conducts integration, system, smoke, and regression testing for one or more systems.
• Participates in the definition and preparation of the test data, and writes and executes basic SQL queries to check the data requirements and output.
• Translate business requirements and user stories to test cases, test scripts and test scenarios.
• Identifies and reports software defects and test findings using designated defect tracking tool.
• Establishes severity of the defects, gathers quality statistics, and interacts with members of the development team to efficiently resolve the defects.
• Maintains test plan documentation as project progresses and works with project team stakeholders to get signoff on plan as well as to educate project stakeholders on data quality test requirements, plans and status.
• Participates in the analysis of requirements and specifications necessary to create data flow models.
• Collaborates with project Technical Project Manager, team members, QA Manager, and other DIIT leadership in developing and maintaining documentation describing test scope and test schedules.
• Authors custom test scripts for automated execution of tests against web and web service interfaces.
• Develop, execute, troubleshoot, and maintain automated functional test scripts when necessary.
• Develop, execute, and interpret load, stress, and other automated performance tests.
• Trains others as needed on data quality testing approach, scripts, and findings. Conducts knowledge transfer regularly to project stakeholders and others as requested.
• Ensure timely completion of all QA deliverables for all projects artifacts.
• Reports timely and accurate status of all testing activities for assigned projects.
• Attend change control board meetings.
• Assist team members in troubleshooting reported defects.
Requirements for the position:
If interested, please send your resume along with your expected all-inclusive rate and three professional references. Please include your current location, your expected all-inclusive hourly rate and your rate type (W2 or C2C) in your submission. Please note that submissions without the above requested information might not be considered complete.
Date First Created: 12/19/2016