eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role in Brooklyn, NY.
CBAP CAPM Business Analyst - Brooklyn
Tasks the role will be performing:
Daily activities will be related to, but not limited to the following areas:
• Develops requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language, for medium to enterprise level systems.
• Documents current and future process flows, as well as business architecture documents using industry standards and various modeling techniques.
• Creates and implements Requirements Management Plan including identification of stakeholders, decomposition of the project scope into manageable units, identification of requirement attributes for traceability, requirements prioritization & reporting.
• Elicits requirements using interviews, customer documents, workshops, surveys, site visits, and business process descriptions, analysis of business rules, scenarios, tasks and workflow analysis, and any other business analysis techniques for both new and existing processes and procedures.
• Evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, decomposes high-level information into details, and distinguishes user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Serves as the liaison between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
• Plans and facilitates the successful implementation of the product, service, or end result of the program or project
• Works with project management staff members to raise and resolve issues, set project deadlines, and mitigate project risks.
• Engages in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
• Works independently with users and various stakeholders to define concepts, processes, and requirements and under direction of project managers.
Requirements for the position:
If interested, please send your resume along with your expected all-inclusive rate and three professional references. Please include your current location, your expected all-inclusive hourly rate and your rate type (W2 or C2C) in your submission. Please note that submissions without the above requested information might not be considered complete.
Date First Created: 12/19/2016