eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role in Albany, NY.
BPM RUP Business Analyst
Tasks the role will be performing:
Analysis and design of reporting, website, and user interface; transforms legislative, user requirements into system and data requirements and analysis artifacts including use cases; prepares technical and user documentation including business use cases.
• Lead requirements gathering efforts and conduct Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions, focus groups and personal interviews to capture business and technical requirements, including the transformation of user, and legislative requirements into system requirements;
• Document the complex areas of the project using integrated analysis and modeling techniques;
• Work with staff to develop, review, and gain approval of business, data, technical, and quality requirements;
• Act as a liaison with project stakeholders as needed;
• Develop use cases;
• Develop and/or modify functional and/or design specifications, technical writing and documentation;
• Assist in the design of web pages and user interfaces;
• Assist the Project Manager in managing product scope through requirement change requests and traceability;
• Assist in the determination of risks, issues, and other planning items as required by the project.
Requirements for the position:
If interested, please send your resume along with your expected all-inclusive rate and three professional references. Please include your current location, your expected all-inclusive hourly rate and your rate type (W2 or C2C) in your submission. Please note that submissions without the above requested information might not be considered complete.
Date First Created: 12/27/2016