eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role in Albany, NY.
IT Workflow Project Manager
Tasks the role will be performing:
1. Develop and maintain a project management plan that effectively addresses integration, scope, schedule, cost, quality, risks, human resources, communication, procurements, and all other aspects of effective project management
2. Utilize project management software and application lifecycle management software such as MS Project and Visual Studio
3. Facilitate meetings, schedule events, and oversee the completion, review, and acceptance of project deliverables
4. Direct and manage project execution, perform effective change control, and perform effective monitoring and control for projects
5. Coordinate and participate in procurement activities
6. Prepare status reports, and other summary, project, and project portfolio reports as required or requested
7. Develop or coordinate the development of documents and responses as requested for state and federal approvals
8. Effectively monitor, track, and address issues
9. Facilitate effective communication
10. Provide guidance to project leads in areas such as project management best practices, facilitation, project planning, quality assurance and quality control best practices, process improvement best practices, etc.
11. Facilitate the development of effective high functioning project teams. Facilitate effective process improvements
Requirements for the position:
If interested, please send your resume along with your expected all-inclusive rate and three professional references. Please include your current location, your expected all-inclusive hourly rate and your rate type (W2 or C2C) in your submission. Please note that submissions without the above requested information might not be considered complete.
Date First Created: 12/27/2016