eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role in Albany, NY.
Siebel Workflow Specialist
Tasks the role will be performing:
Develop, implement, manage and maintain applications in the enterprise Oracle Siebel platform. Analyze, design and configure changes within Siebel to incorporate portal functionality. Work with architects and developers to configure and support various Siebel integration points and activities.
Requirements for the position:
- 84 Months experience configuring and developing Siebel 8.x applications with Siebel Tools including the Physical user interface (UI) layer, Logical user interface objects layer, Business objects layer, and the data objects layer.
- 48 months experience in design and development of SOAP processing component in Siebel.
- 84 months experience in automating business processes through Siebel workflows in Siebel 8.x applications.
- 48 months experience in inbound and outbound web services and EAI.
- 48 months experience with Oracle's Siebel CRM Public Sector 8.x ; Siebel Open UI Client;
- 48 months experience with configuration Oracle BI Publisher for Integration with Siebel CRM.
- 84 months experience in system monitoring and performance monitoring and tuning of highly available and interactive Siebel enterprise systems in Siebel 8.1 or 8.2 and Siebel Enterprise Integration Manager (EIM) to migrate and upload data, migrate Siebel repository from DEV to TEST, TEST to PROD.
- 84 Months of hands on experience installing, designing, developing and deploying enterprise scale Oracle Seibel CRM environments including Siebel Tools and Developer Web Client installation and configuration in Siebel 8.1 and 8.2.
- 48 months experience in Siebel integration with FileNet application connector.
If interested, please send your resume along with your expected all-inclusive rate and three professional references. Please include your current location, your expected all-inclusive hourly rate and your rate type (W2 or C2C) in your submission. Please note that submissions without the above requested information might not be considered complete.
Date First Created: 01/16/2017