eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role in Albany, NY.
Java/J2EE Web Architect
Tasks the role will be performing:
• Directs a development team to analyze, design and program complex projects. This will include coordinating activities on multiple aspects of the project, assuring quality control and providing technical leadership to project teams, as well as interfacing with business owners and project management staff.
• Review business requirements documentation with project team to clarify for technical design
• Oversee systems and program design to meet highly complex business needs, preparation of detailed technical specifications from which programs are developed, and creation of appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code and technical documentation.
• Prepare development time estimates and justifications for assigned tasks and provide recommendations to project managers.
• Coordinate development activities, design testing plans, assure quality control and effective change control and provide technical leadership to project teams
• Consult with the software development team in coding, testing, debugging, implementing, and documenting highly complex programs, and developing complex test plans to verify logic programs.
• Develop and maintain release management process including planning, tracking, communication and coordination of technical tasks associated with release.
• Support project personnel in resolving complex program problems. Work with partners to resolve issues and validate programming requirements.
• Serve as technical project lead, providing leadership and work guidance to less experienced technical personnel.
• Experience in iterative and agile software development life cycle methodologies.
• Identify, track and resolve issues, recommend changes and provide supporting documentation.
• Develop work plans and work estimates for large scope projects.
Requirements for the position:
If interested, please send your resume along with your expected all-inclusive rate and three professional references. Please include your current location, your expected all-inclusive hourly rate and your rate type (W2 or C2C) in your submission. Please note that submissions without the above requested information might not be considered complete.
Date First Created: 01/16/2017