eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role in Brooklyn, NY.
.Net MVC Web Programmer
Tasks the role will be performing:
Under the supervision of the Application Development Lead, the .NET Application Developer is responsible for planning, designing, developing, installing, enhancing, testing, troubleshooting, integrating and supporting the distributed applications developed in the Microsoft .NET environment.
• Develops and implements phases of the computerized system development life cycle, including conceptual design, software development, testing, deployment, and post-implementation enhancements of applications utilizing Visual Studio .Net with SQL Server for data management and Active Directory for identity management, in accordance with standards.
• Analyze requirements and data access needs and propose file and screen designs. Deploys the applications to multiple environments, from development through Quality Assurance, Staging and Production, and conduct unit and integration testing.
• Design and develop complex user interfaces using ASP.Net & Kendo/Telerik controls.
• Designs database tables utilizing import or export data from SQL Servers into other data sources on a daily basis through the development and coding of stored procedures and triggers, as needed.
• Utilizes Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control, data collection, reporting and project tracking, testing and collaboration of project development.
• Develops SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages and Web Services.
• Codes new objects (programs) in .net to meet the requirements.
• Conducts user acceptance review sessions and collaborates with other team members to perform debugging.
Requirements for the position:
If interested, please send your resume along with your expected all-inclusive rate and three professional references. Please include your current location, your expected all-inclusive hourly rate and your rate type (W2 or C2C) in your submission. Please note that submissions without the above requested information might not be considered complete.
Date First Created: 01/16/2017