eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the Project Manager role in Albany, NY.
Tasks the role will be performing:
• Coordinate the activities of the project teams.
• Create, monitor and manage project plans, schedules, scope, risks, issues, costs, changes, and other project management artifacts.
• Report project status.
• Provide a focal point for issues and concerns raised by the project team.
• Manage Contractor system development tasks and project resources per priorities established by client.
• Identify risks and develop strategies to control them.
• Document lessons learned.
Requirements for the position:
- 84 Months of experience with managing medium or large scale IT software and database development projects which included analysis, design, coding, unit testing, quality assurance, implementation, infrastructure and security tasks, as well as system maintenance work.
- 84 Months of experience with developing and managing project plans and resources using project management software, such as Microsoft Project.
- 84 Months of experience with defining and managing project Cost, Scope, Schedule, and Quality (CSSQ) including developing project budgets, scope statements, project schedules, and quality standards
- 60 Months of experience with performing Risk Identification including the development of a Risk Assessment Plan.
- 60 Months of experience in developing and executing project communication plans.
- 36 Months of experience in managing IT project with multiple development teams.
- PMI PMP Certification (provide certification date).
Date First Created: 01/31/2017