eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role in Albany, NY.
Workflow Management Programmer
Tasks the role will be performing:
• Reinforce a team of developers in the analysis, design, and development of integrated solutions for the project.
• Assist the project development team to establish and document standards and patterns for ‘best practices’ of integration technologies.
• Mentor state staff developers in advanced programming techniques and skills.
• Use Rational Software Developer tools to maintain software integrity and security.
• Define and validate service WSDLs and XML schemas.
• Analyze, design, and develop resolutions based upon defined requirement parameters.
• Develop software applications using J2EE.
• Integrate individual system components into end-to-end business processes as part of a comprehensive Case Management/Workflow system.
• Develop applications using Rational Application Developer (RAD).
• Develop composite applications utilizing WebSphere Integration Developer (WID).
• Develop and test data access using JDBC.
• Develop complex relational database queries using ANSI standard SQL and PLS/SQL to be used with Oracle databases giving special consideration to transaction management.
• Perform database transaction management analysis, implementation, and troubleshooting.
• Perform unit and integration testing and resolve defects.
• Create and review technical documents for all aspects of the software development life-cycle.
• Provide new technology evaluations resulting from research, proof of concept (POC), and proof of technology (POT) work.
Requirements for the position:
If interested, please send your resume along with your expected all-inclusive rate and three professional references. Please include your current location, your expected all-inclusive hourly rate and your rate type (W2 or C2C) in your submission. Please note that submissions without the above requested information might not be considered complete.
Date First Created: 01/31/2017