eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role in Albany, NY.
Tasks the role will be performing:
1) Develop technical architecture for new applications and
re-architect existing applications; Prepare and present
technical architecture documentation to Architecture
2) Participate in business analysis and systems development
3) Utilizing Microsoft Studio 2010 and Team Foundation
Ajax, HTML, XML and WCF.
4) Oracle database design, development & PL/SQL coding.
5) Data manipulation, including manipulation of Protected
Health Information data.
6) Utilize enterprise service bus.
7) Code applications that access Protected Health
Requirements for the position:
- 84 Months Experience creating formal Technical Architecture documentation based on system requirements.
- 84 Months Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Visual Studio to develop complex applications in C# and/or Visual Basic .NET for n-tier web deployment
- 84 Months Demonstrated experience with Oracle: Database design, PL SQL coding, stored procedures, packages, indexes, triggers, creating tables, etc. including the use of a tool to write and test SQL code and manipulate data (such as Toad).
- 84 Months Demonstrated experience interpreting and analyzing complex business requirements and building the logic within an application's code to meet those requirements
- 48 Months Demonstrated experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) application integration including development of secure .Net web-services using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), message processing, and an Enterprise Service Bus.
- 48 Months Demonstrated work experience coding and maintaining applications which contain Health Care data that fall under HIPAA Protected Health Information (PHI).
- 48 Months Demonstrated work experience developing web applications that conform to requirements contained in NYS IT Policy NYS-P08-005, Accessibility of Web-Based Information and Applications.
- 24 Months Demonstrated work experience as development team member in projects utilizing the AGILE framework with SCRUM methodology.
Date First Created: 02/20/2017