eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role in Albany, NY.
Oracle PL/SQL Architect
Tasks the role will be performing:
1. Write complex queries in PL/SQL for multiple applications.
2. Participate in daily Scrum meetings to support Agile methodology used for system development on multiple systems.
3. Write migration scripts for QA and Production for multiple applications.
4. Develop scripts for automating support and maintenance for multiple applications.
5. Interact with business users to translate requirements into technical models.
Requirements for the position:
- 84 Months Demonstrated work experience ensuring the soundness of the architecture and security of Oracle databases for multiple applications in Production/Quality Assurance/Development environments.
- 84 Months Demonstrated work experience creating Oracle schema objects and reviewing developers work to ensure they meet industry and in-house standards for multiple applications.
- 84 months Demonstrated experience with Oracle: Database design, PL SQL coding, stored procedures, packages, indexes, triggers, creating tables, etc., including the use of a tool to write and test SQL code and manipulate data (such as Toad).
- 72 months Demonstrated experience building and maintaining Oracle tables that contain Personal Health Information (PHI).
- 24 Months analyzing, coding and troubleshooting processes that update patient data with information obtained from other databases, by matching on patient identifiers and admission/discharge information.
Date First Created: 06/12/2017