eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role in Albany, NY.
C# .NET PL/SQL Architect
Tasks the role will be performing:
1) Develop technical architecture for the rewrite
2) Participate in business analysis and systems development life-cycle.
4) Oracle database design, development & PL/SQL coding.
5) Data manipulation, including manipulation of Protected Health Information data.
6) Utilize enterprise service bus.
7) Code applications that access Protected Health Information.
Requirements for the position:
- 84 Months Experience as lead technical architect on medium to large-scale technical projects that have required a thorough understanding of systems architecture, engineering, administration, configuration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, preventative maintenance and security procedures.
- 84 Months Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Visual Studio to develop complex applications in C# for n-tier web deployment.
- 84 Months Demonstrated work experience using PL/SQL to develop Oracle packages, triggers, stored procedures, functions, scripts and cursors.
- 84 Months Experience creating formal Technical Architecture documentation based on system requirements and interpreting and analyzing complex business requirements and building the logic within an application's code to meet those requirements
- 48 Months Demonstrated experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) application integration including development of secure .Net web-services using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), message processing, and an Enterprise Service Bus.
- 48 months Experience designing and working with Crystal Reports 10 or higher and invoking them from C# .NET applications
- 24 Months Demonstrated work experience coding and maintaining applications which contain Health Care data that fall under HIPAA Protected Health Information (PHI).
Date First Created: 06/12/2017