eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role.
Oracle Policy Automation Specialist
Tasks the role will be performing:
Design OPA policy architecture for modernization projects that can be used both by web determinations and via services from the OPA hub and that can interface with required existing and new systems
• Develop OPA policy Models, including designing OPA model, authoring OPA rules, Interview screen etc., based on the business requirement of the projects
• Actively participate in OPA implementation planning and sustainment project meetings as required
• Work with technical team to implement the technical integration layer, data interfaces and the rules service catalogue as needed for OPA integration with other systems (using Java, PHP,.NET and/or Web Services technologies)
• Develop test cases within OPA corresponding to the rules for regression testing.
• Develop What-if Analysis for the rule base
• Develop the OPA model so that the interview screens/user interface can be available in multiple languages as needed by
• Tracks and fully documents; functional specifications; Integration mappings; design documents; Rules developers guideline; System Maintenance guideline; User Documentation etc. as needed for application development and maintenance in a detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
• Create status reporting mechanisms to monitor the status of the above activities
• Develop test scenarios, scripts and data and evaluate test results
• Ensure that business requirements and deliverables are verified and validated at each testing phase and final acceptance
• Work with ITS OPA team with a ‘train-the-trainer’ approach, engaging ITS team in all stages of development
Requirements for the position:
Date First Created: 07/03/2017