eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role.
Tasks the role will be performing:
1. Provide guidelines, reviews and support to developers and business analysts creating unit tests and integrating them into the build cycles.
2. Manage teams performing testing activities, including UI automation, integration testing, performance and scalability testing
3. Develop Test cases per the Business Rules in order to direct others on testing requirements.
4. Review and provide guidance on the test scope and output of testers performing testing
5. Facilitate, record and capture information from demos and user experience sessions.
6. Create status reporting mechanisms to monitor the status of the above activities
7. Host integration discussions, with representatives of all test teams, identify and help resolve road blocks
8. Ensure that requirements and deliverables are verified and validated at each testing phase and final acceptance
9. Prepare test protocols and reports which meet regulatory requirements, during the final test cycle
10. Help keep test processes streamlined for efficiency
11. Be the primary advocate for the adoption of methodologies which are appropriate for the project.
Requirements for the position:
Date First Created: 07/25/2017