eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role.
Business Modeling Business Analyst
Tasks the role will be performing:
• Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language for medium to enterprise level systems.
• Document current and future process flows, as well as business architecture documents using industry standards and various modeling techniques.
• Create and implement Requirements Management Plan including identification of stakeholders, decomposition of the project scope into manageable units, identification of requirement attributes for traceability, requirements prioritization & reporting.
• Elicit requirements using interviews, customer documents, workshops, surveys, site visits, and business process descriptions, analysis of business rules, scenarios, tasks and workflow analysis, and any other business analysis techniques for both new and existing processes and procedures.
• Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Serve as the liaison between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
• Proactively plan and facilitate the successful implementation of the product, service, or end result of the program or project
• Work with project management staff members to raise and resolve issues, set project deadlines, and mitigate project risks.
• Engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
• Work independently with users and various stakeholders to define concepts, processes, and requirements under direction of project managers.
• Create functional wireframes and prototype using Axure RP Pro that demonstrates functionality, features, content, and user flow of an application.
• Use Caliber Author to track, trace and manage accurate requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
• Demonstrate Business, Data and Solution Architectures.
• Work with Progressive API Frameworks and platforms.
• Perform data analytics to optimize statistical efficiency and quality of data.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
Requirements for the position:
Date First Created: 07/25/2017