eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role.
Workflow Business Analyst
Tasks the role will be performing:
• Use recognized business analysis methodologies to elicit requirements from business users as the foundation for developing an application that meets the organization’s business needs.
• Facilitate and lead requirements sessions with IT and business folks. Communicate efficiently the business process requirements to IT staff, program staff and stakeholder.
• Develop and document Business Requirements for the Application using defined templates and standards. Develop, analyze and revise system diagrams (flowcharts, state diagrams, strategy maps, etc.) as needed on the project
• Ensure that requirements and deliverables are verified and validated at each phase of analysis and testing
• Communicate business process requirements to IT staff, program staff and stakeholders;
• Track and fully document changes for functional and business specifications; write detailed procedures for permanent records and for use in training
• Participate in developing test plans for the project and in overseeing system changes or enhancements, to ensure user and program requirements are met.
• Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
• Create status reporting mechanism to monitor the status of the above activities.
Requirements for the position:
Date First Created: 07/25/2017