eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role.
Educational Project Manager
Tasks the role will be performing:
1. Project Manager will work with Web Redesign and Accessibility Remediation teams and program areas, to manage successful deliveries of the web redesign and accessibility remediation project.
2. The Project Manager will report project progress to the Sponsor and Project Liaison regularly, and manage all phases of the project lifecycle.
3. Develop and manage all project management documentation, logs and communication artifacts.
4. Track metrics, run reports, and manage progress of completion of accessibility remediation for all offices within the project scope, and manage progress reporting for web redesign.
5. Monitor and track project work for Web Accessibility Specialist team.
6. Work with program area managers and IT team to support analysis, requirements management, quality management, and web content governance activities within the scope of the project, including web posting checking, and reporting of web content to achieve accessibility and website standards.
7. Own the management of project scope, schedule, quality, and resources, along with managing risk logs, issue trackers, project change requests, agendas, notes, and project status reports.
Requirements for the position:
- 24 months of PMP certification from Project Management Institute (PMI)
- 84 months experience with large website redesign projects and website content management systems for a US Government (Federal, State or County) or US Public Educational Organization.
- 84 months experience developing and executing project plans including management of charter, scope, schedule, risk management logs, issue management documentation, project deliverable trackers, and communication plans, and managing complete project management lifecycle from initiation through closeout
- 84 months experience directly supervising three or more staff, and managing large project teams of at least 10 team members, involving multiple business teams and IT staff
- 84 months experience with requirements elicitation, conducting JAD sessions, managing systems analysis and design, and documenting business analysis artifacts such as Business Requirements Documentation, Functional Specifications, and Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- 72 months experience with web project quality planning, quality assurance, system testing, quality control, defect and metrics management, and web content governance
- 84 months experience facilitating executive sponsor / senior leadership status meetings for US Government (Federal, State or County) or US Public Educational Organization projects, providing progress updates and presenting reports or dashboards that track remediation and redesign statistics and metrics
- 60 months of hands-on experience with web accessibility remediation projects to meet Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 compliance requirements, including remediating documents and web pages
Date First Created: 10/23/2017