eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role.
Microsoft SQL .NET Programmer
Tasks the role will be performing:
• Make further improvements and enhancements to the Secure Informatics Messaging Platform (SIMPL) application and automate file processing notification, reporting and archiving.
• Develop quality checking tools that will evaluate the HL7 format and validate content for the ICD, LOINC and SNOMED information entered to determine accuracy.
• Create reports and build application dashboards
• Develop Interface to allow the parallel testing of feeds as facilities convert from one file format to another.
• Automate reports to alert the team of issues and reduce the amount of time spent in queue and testing.
• Develop Integrated project tracking to monitor progress from registration to continuous submission
• Improve reporting and analytics to ensure the timeliness and quality of the data during ongoing submission.
• Work closely with the Technical Lead and the Project Manager to review requirements and provide work effort estimations
• Communicate with diverse stakeholder groups across the organization, and clearly articulate design and development ideas
• Apply strong analytical skills and outside-the-box thinking to enhance existing systems and carrying out bug fixes
• Adhere to all database design, system architecture, coding, unit testing, and deployment standards
• Create and review technical design documents
• Resolve all security scan issues identified and create a knowledge-base of common security issues
• Continuously learn new technologies and participate in their adoption
• Work on multiple and simultaneous intranet and public-facing web applications built in .Net of varying degrees of complexity and priorities
Requirements for the position:
Date First Created: 01/13/2018