eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role in Brooklyn, NY.
Model 204 Programmer
Tasks the role will be performing:
Under the supervision of the Application Development Director, the Model 204 System Analyst develops ATS functions as defined by stated business need.
• Assists in requirements gathering activities as it relates to ATS functions.
• Analyzes requirements and proposes file and screen usage designs.
• Develops software to meet business owner requirements, utilizing in-depth knowledge of the M204 user language
• Creates meaningful test data and engages in unit testing, error corrections and quality control activities.
• Evaluates system performance. Recommends efficiency improvements.
• Assists in the transfer of knowledge of business programming and business logic to other non-M204 development teams.
• Plays a critical role in data exchanges between systems including the utilization of message broker technologies.
Requirements for the position:
If interested, please send your resume along with your expected all-inclusive rate and three professional references. Please include your current location, your expected all-inclusive hourly rate and your rate type (W2 or C2C) in your submission. Please note that submissions without the above requested information might not be considered complete.
Date First Created: 01/16/2017