eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role in Albany, NY.
Public Safety IT Project Manager
Tasks the role will be performing:
Full-time Project Manager will be assigned to manage multiple projects based on approved project workload. Daily activities will include but not be limited to:
• Managing multiple application development platforms including mainframe applications, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) implementation, and/or technology infrastructure projects simultaneously.
• Managing teams comprised of 10+ cross-functional, vendor and other state agency staff as necessary for completion of project tasks.
• Developing comprehensive project plans, managing project tasks, communicating project updates and providing required status reports.
• Mitigating and escalating issues, including Executive level escalation.
• Managing project scope, deliverables and customer expectations.
• Functioning as a facilitator to clarify business and technical requirements which cross project team boundaries.
• Possessing strong written and verbal communication skills.
Producing project documentation and deliverables using Microsoft Project, Visio, Excel, Word and Power Point.
Requirements for the position:
If interested, please send your resume along with your expected all-inclusive rate and three professional references. Please include your current location, your expected all-inclusive hourly rate and your rate type (W2 or C2C) in your submission. Please note that submissions without the above requested information might not be considered complete.
Date First Created: 11/20/2016