eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role in Albany, NY.
Cross Functional IT Project Manager
Tasks the role will be performing:
This position will work directly with Department executive and leadership staff in the implementation, reporting and governance of multi-faceted, high-visibility projects. Daily activities will include but not be limited to:
--Presentations and interaction with high level executive leaders .
--Communicating project status to team members as well as management and executives both inside and outside
--Defining and managing project scope, schedule and budget
--Identifying project risks and dependencies and providing implementation alternatives to mitigate project risk related to scope, schedule and budget
--Managing and mentoring project teams in the development of business cases, project plans, status reports and project management documents as requested by management.
--Working with senior management on resource allocations, project responsibilities and tasking, as well as mentoring and training resources as necessary
--Functioning as a facilitator to clarify business and technical requirements which cross project team boundaries in within a matrix organization
--Performing all tasks with strong written and verbal communication skills
Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor level or higher degree and either a Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification or a national certification in Project Management.
- Minimum of 84 months experience in Project Management of complex, cross-functional, multi-organizational, multi-year information technology projects with a variety of key project stakeholders. Experience should include a variety of application development, vendor software (COTS) implementation and/or technology infrastructure projects.
- Minimum of 60 months experience implementing projects utilizing industry standard project management life cycle methodologies. Experience should include iterative project planning tracked via a Project Plan, identification of project risks and implementation of risk mitigation strategies.
- Minimum of 24 months experience in IT customer relationship management in a governmental setting using centralized IT and project management services. Experience should include determining service needs and facilitating service delivery; confirming resources and team structure needed to support project needs; interpreting high-level business requirements into tangible project milestones; initiating support of project activities with peers, subordinates, managers and supervisors.
- Minimum of 24 months experience administering a multi-agency project portfolio in a governmental environment. Experience should include implementing standardized project management templates, forms and reports; planning and estimating IT project budgets; determining project Return on Investment (ROI); preparing detailed budget estimations for proposed projects; analyzing and summarizing portfolio metrics including scope, schedule, budget and risk for governance boards, agency executives, stakeholders and enterprise portfolio managers; identifying and confirming project funding sources.
- Three (3) professional references are required in resume.
If interested, please send your resume along with your expected all-inclusive rate and three professional references. Please include your current location, your expected all-inclusive hourly rate and your rate type (W2 or C2C) in your submission. Please note that submissions without the above requested information might not be considered complete.
Date First Created: 01/09/2017