eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role.
IBM FileNet Architect
Tasks the role will be performing:
1. Provide enhancements to workflows and develop new workflows.
2. Requires advanced knowledge of object oriented languages.
3. Utilize the Process Administrator to triage work items in the Conductor Queue and various maintenance tasks.
4. Work with staff to ensure the IBM P8 environment is operational in support of the operations.
5. Ensure that the agreed to requirements are thoroughly implemented within the related timeframe and budget.
6. Engage the associated teams, be it servers, networks, databases, as well as vendors to respond, identify, and resolve and technical problems in a thorough and rapid manner.
7. Develop and configure Datacap User Interfaces, look up, task profiles, action libraries, custom actions, validations, verifications and workflows; manage items in the work queue.
8. Administration of IBM Content Navigator.
9. The individual in this position will work under the direction of the Manager.
10. Develop and implement a plan for knowledge transfer.
Requirements for the position:
Date First Created: 07/03/2017