eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is a cloud software consulting firm based in Albany, NY. eiWorkflow Solutions, LLC is currently looking for a consultant for the following role.
Lead Workflow Programmer
Tasks the role will be performing:
• Provides architectural vision to appropriately align IT to strategic business needs and goals.
• Maintains an ongoing partnership with the business to acquire and apply in-depth knowledge of the business operations, strategies, priorities and information requirements to establish the technical direction supporting an enterprise view.
• Participates in defining enterprise level strategies and technical direction.
• Coordinates and assists with Engineering Intake process for cluster
• Participates in defining the system, technical, and application architectures and in some instances the business systems/process architecture for major areas of development as requested.
• Ensures appropriate technical standards and procedures are defined and used in solutions.
• Participates in the development of centers of excellence around key technologies: Siebel, .NET, Java, PHP
• Ensures best practices are adhered to in the adoption of new technologies.
• Researches, evaluates, and selects from existing and emerging technologies the options best fitting business and IT strategic needs as they relate to current service catalogue offerings or additions to the catalogue.
• Manages multiple component projects to ensure accountabilities in developing and architecting solutions in a cooperative environment.
• Oversees the design and delivery of proofs-of-concept for new or improved enterprise-wide technologies that are used across multiple areas of the business.
• Architects solutions across multiple hardware/software computing environments and system components.
• Plans and implements process re-engineering or process improvement.
• Member of the Architecture Review Board
• Directs and leads a business-centric team in supporting IT governance, SOA, SaaS and PaaS solutions.
• Work with key staff to ensure Enterprise Elements is kept up to date.
• Document POC initiative and results as needed
• Develops Service Requirements and Service Specification which includes inputs, outputs, processing logic, variations and interfaces. Prioritizes service requests as per business goal and standards.
• Designs processes using standards such as BPEL, BPMN, and UML.
Requirements for the position:
Date First Created: 07/25/2017